Tactical Maintainer III
Las Vegas, NV
TACTICAL MAINTAINER III
Las Vegas, NV
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs aircraft as assigned.
- Conducts maintenance and modification of aircraft and associated equipment.
- Conducts aircraft maintenance, mission generation and repair network activities.
- Ensures accuracy of documentation, i.e. aircraft forms and automated systems.
- Ensures adherence to technical data, policy, procedures and safe maintenance practices.
- Perform pre/post flight inspections, launch/recovery operations, and services/diagnoses pilot reported discrepancies.
- Performs work as directed by Senior Technical Advisor, Quality Assurance Manager, Production Supervisors, Management team members, Site Manager, Deputy Director and Director of Maintenance. Maintains professional demeanor and facilitates positive working relationships with peers and management.
- Adheres to company policies, regulations, contract specifications and legal requirements. Treats peers without discrimination and in an unbiased manner.
- Conducts aircraft configuration; daily aircraft servicing, weapons loading, launch, recovery, and repair; periodic aircraft maintenance inspections; and flight line safety and foreign object damage (FOD) prevention and dropped object programs (DOP).
- Participates in activities relating to daily aircraft fleet health and ensures aircraft availability to execute mission requirements.
- Analyzes aircraft maintenance indicators to identify trends and initiate corrective actions.
- Oversees and conducts maintenance activities that include aircraft propulsion, pneudraulics, egress, fuel systems, electro-environmental, avionics systems, aerospace ground equipment, structural repair, phase, corrosion control, machine, welding, inspection, aero-repair, aircraft recovery, non-destructive inspection, munitions, and weapons and armament.
- Implements aircraft maintenance procedures and requirements in response to emergency or contingency situations.
- Coordinates logistics requirements supporting aircraft maintenance operations as directed.
- Establishes support requirements for supply requisition, repair cycle, delivery, ground and aerial port transportation, base support plans, and munitions requirements as assigned by Production Supervisor or appointee.
- Able to obtain and maintain “Secret” security clearance.
- Valid, current Driver’s License required.
- Must be willing to relocate to Las Vegas, NV area.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the tactical fighter community is required AND Airframe and Powerplant License required
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience in the tactical fighter maintenance community required.
- Past military experience preferred.
- Airframe & Powerplant License Preferred
Draken International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Draken International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Draken International expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Draken International’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.Apply Now