Las Vegas, NV
LAS VEGAS, NV
- Ensure compliance with ITAR requirements.
- Maintains tool and part distribution customer service desk IAW company policies. Implements tool control policies.
- Verifies items received by checking and identifying information of items; inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list as well as verifying proper FAA required documentation.
- Utilizing software, performing cycle counts, and recording physical inventory and outbound shipments.
- Receive all incoming material, both physically and systematically.
- Maintains inventory by marking and placing items in stock; establishing inventory reorder points; reporting items to be reordered.
- Documents inventory by recording additions, disbursements, adjustments, and removals of items, physically and systematically.
- Fills parts requests by issuing/delivering items.
- Move non-allocated material to stock - physically and systematically
- Prepares reports/logs by collecting and analyzing information on stock usage, core returns, unused parts, and out of box failures.
- Prepares parts and cores for shipment daily and logs all information in required areas.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Some use of forklift may be required.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience working within a position related to aviation logistics and inventory.
- Must have experience working with inventory management software.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Able to obtain and maintain “Secret” security clearance.