- Manages company egress program IAW federal law, FAA requirements, and contract requirements. Tracks and documents compliance requirements. Coordinates with senior leaders to address issues within the egress program. Manages egress employees company wide.
- Maintains aircraft egress systems including ejection seats and canopies; explosive components; subsystems; and related support equipment.
- Coordinates with Planning and Scheduling to ensure optimization of planning for egress maintenance requirements with minimal interruptions to operations.
- Advises on and solves installation, maintenance, and repair problems by studying schematic and technical publications. Diagnoses malfunctions and recommends corrective action.
- Develops and implements maintenance and safety policies for egress systems.
- Uses and disposes of hazardous waste and materials according to environmental standards.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on egress systems.
- Removes and installs egress systems.
- Ensures egress explosive cartridge activated devices (CAD) and pressure activated devices (PAD) are safe and disarmed prior to performing maintenance.
- Performs operational and functional tests of egress systems, subsystems, and components using test equipment and test kits.
- Applies corrosion control procedures to escape systems and related components.
- Operates and maintains related Survival Equipment.
- Maintain equipment records, and document maintenance actions.
- Performs integrity inspections of the escape system.
- Inspects egress systems, subsystems, and components for safety, security, and serviceability.
- Inspects and determines serviceability of CAD and PAD devices based on shelf and service life limits.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the tactical fighter aircraft is required. 15+ years’ experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory role and management required.
- Able to obtain and maintain “Secret” security clearance.
- Valid, current Driver’s License required.
- Must be willing to relocate to Lakeland, Florida.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Past military experience is preferred.