Draken International has created a new standard in aviation service capabilities for all branches of the United States Military, Department of Defense and allied militaries globally.
With a fleet of 80 tactical fighter aircraft, Draken owns and operates the world’s largest commercial fleet of tactical ex-military aircraft. Draken supports military training objectives around the globe, providing tremendous cost savings over the use of traditional military fighter assets. As an organization, we are uniquely positioned to answer the growing demand for contract air support.
- Largest Fleet of tactical ex-○ military fighter jets
- Massive capacity & capabilities available for worldwide deployment
- Only commercial provider with 4th Gen Capabilities
- APG-66 and Grifo-L Radars, RWR sensors, HUD, HOTAS, 1553 Bus, compatible w/ TGP, EW/EA using US/NATO Pods
- Wide range of mission sets
- Fully operational with air-to-air refueling. Including probe equipped aircraft and “buddy stores” for in-house tanking.
- Performing missions for F-35 JOTT, USAF, USMC, USN, ANG and our international allies
- 4-5x more cost effective than current military fighter aircraft, 10x more than 5th gen+ airframe
Safety and security are our top and immediate priorities. Our fleet of aircraft have been expertly maintained and inspected prior to gaining their airworthiness certifications. Draken maintenance technicians engage in FAA flight safety meetings and scheduled proficiency seminars and have decades of experience and training to ensure safety is at the center of their decision making matrix. Security is paramount and is why Draken International conforms to the same standards that are found at any military installation or government organization. Personal, physical and electronic security standards far exceed the government standards and today's industry standards.
Draken International employs world-class, military-trained Fighter Pilots. The team is comprised of an elite cadre of USAF Weapons School Instructors, Fighter Weapons School Graduates, TOP GUN Instructors, US Navy Aggressors, Air Liaison Officers, Thunderbirds Demonstration Pilots, and FAC-A Instructors. Our tactical experts have the experience to challenge today's warriors for tomorrow's fight while continuing to sharpen America's edge in current operations around the globe.